Some Nigerian universities have released their cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 admission. This follows the decision of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to cancel the national/general cut-off marks. UNILAG and other Nigerian universities that have released their cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 admission. The JAMB’s decision gave the tertiary institution in the country the freedom to set their own cut-off marks.
BBC Pidgin reported that JAMB registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede listed some universities that have released their own cut-off marks.
- Pan Atlantic University – 210
- University of Lagos – 200
- Lagos State University – 190
- Covenant University – 190
- University of Ilorin – 180
- University of Maiduguri – 150
- Usman Dan Fodio University – 140
- University of Sokoto – 140
- Bayero University, Kano – 180
However, that BUK’s cut-off marks vary depending on the courses. Check below:
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences – 200
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences – 250
- Faculty of Dentistry – 200
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences – 220
- Faculty of Law – 220
- Cut-off mark for blind candidates – 160
Candidates who chose the above universities as the choice of study in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should check the cut-off marks to know whether they meet the admission requirement or not.
Resource from Legit.ng